Borderlands

Associate
On playthrough 1 they around 28/29 i think, i didn't even have to try considering i was massively over leveled at that point. Now though they pretty tough around 42/43 :o

Soldato
Playthrough 1 they're laughably easy. Level 15 area. Playthrough 2 they're around 42-45.

Knoxx is pretty good, though i don't get why you'd ever turn in the Power Cores quest. All lance enemies drop free powerups with that active, the moment i turned it in they stopped, reward sucks anyway.

Thing is theres no place for Zombie Island in a level up path. Complete it at lvl15ish and you get out at over lvl20, much higher the main quest, at least Knoxx is quite good though, enter at lvl35 after the Vault and exit around lvl40-43 into playthrough 2.

Soldato
I've never actually finished Playthrough 2 :p

I've got a lvl30 Siren, lvl43 Soldier, lvl44 Brick and lvl48 Hunter but i always lose interest before i actually complete it on the 2nd playthrough.

Associate
So playthrough 1 of Zombie island must be dependant on the level you go there first.

I ran through some of Knoxx PT 1, im level 49 so way overleveled, but just wanted the free exp from the quests i guess lol.

Associate
i play this game a lot (for me) and really enjoy it

im not a hard-core gear freak, i play mostly for the action. i also like to "share/swap loot". add me as a friend if you want to play

gamespy id: "captainbeefhrt"

Soldato
I love this game due to the fact that there's always action around the next corner, the map area isn't huge and the game is extremely enjoyable and i would say it has good replay value, plus, i'm a major fan of the cel shaded graphics since Zelda: Wind Waker.

Associate
I've just purchased this and 2 of the 3 xpacs (Noxx and Dr.Ned)

Anyone up for starting a campaign tomorrow night for a few hours. Would like to see if I can play with the same 2 or 3 guys/gals over the course of the game (will probably have a 2nd save running for pugs/solo)

I've heard that trying to find a vanilla game is quite hard with existing players so hoping that somebody else has just taken advantage of the steam sale and would lik to play it from scratch.

Looking to start about 8ish. Steam name is Aleusia

(I know Antar has made a great list with players names/details just unsure if all the new players will have entered their details yet HERE)

Associate

Anyone up for starting a campaign tomorrow night for a few hours. Would like to see if I can play with the same 2 or 3 guys/gals over the course of the game (will probably have a 2nd save running for pugs/solo)

I've heard that trying to find a vanilla game is quite hard with existing players so hoping that somebody else has just taken advantage of the steam sale and would lik to play it from scratch.

(I know Antar has made a great list with players names/details just unsure if all the new players will have entered their details yet HERE)
I'm up for it, just downloading it at the moment, should be done soon. I'll add you on Steam, my name is yon123.

I've got those expansions aswell, so everything should be ok.

Associate

Count me in, just bought the game with all expansions - I've played briefly before but never co-op etc. Steam name is : Leviathon1

Back
Top Bottom