Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[ASSE]Hinchy;17175581 said:
What is the best app for keeping track of the football scores? I currently have FotMob 5.0 but it doesn't seem to be very user friendly and I don't particularly like using it.

I use Google Scoreboard

Soldato
Works fine for me. You do have to set it to refresh frequently if you want it to update. Otherwise of course it won't be up to date.

The links underneath the scores take you the Official Prem league so it's more than useful.

Associate
I've been using pure calendar widget for a while now, love it. So much customization.

Screenie:

CAP201005261434.jpg

Wallpaper?

Associate
For people looking to save money on texts or calls, check out MO-Call (Yes, I work for MO-Call).

I would be keen to hear feedback from some of you (Hopefully this is ok Mods?).

Cheers.

Associate
No problem, let me know how you get on.
Cheers

Not sure if I spoke to you via the online help system. But I can't find mo-call on the Android Market. The guy told me to search for Cheap International Calls and I still couldn't find it. He said he would send the app straight to my mobile but I haven't received it.

Associate
Not sure if I spoke to you via the online help system. But I can't find mo-call on the Android Market. The guy told me to search for Cheap International Calls and I still couldn't find it. He said he would send the app straight to my mobile but I haven't received it.

It wasn't me I'm afraid but you can download it directly from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom