What's Your New Year's Resolution!?

Associate
Do well in my GCSE's
Go to Sixth Form
Play my mahussive back catalogue of games (Thanks Steam :mad:)
Lose my virginity when I become 16.

That will do because I already go the gym and I'm 6th 3" but only 12 stone (A bit underweigt for my size).

Associate
1. Cut my monthly expenses down (new car is costing me now, and I need to save for a flat deposit), 2010 was a stupidly extravagant year, I need to recover.

2. Continue getting fit, I was doing well last year until I got a nasty chest infection.

3. Not spend NYE 2011 single! 2010 was the first in a while and glum!

4. Actually work hard again at work, I've been slouching and I'm not happy, especially with pay reviews coming!

Soldato
To stop procrastinating when it comes to work.

Lose 2 stone (hopefully easily achieved as i now have a dog which will soon require 3 hrs walking a day)

Actually have a savings account with some sort of savings in it.

Get my credit rating from "AHAHAHAHAAA! Get out of my office!" to "Why yes you can have a contract phone"

Go to bed earlier therefore getting up earlier

Associate
Cut out guilty pleasures (food-wise). Limit to like a chocolate bar a week instead of a day, that sort of thing.

No alcohol. Most of it tastes like sick and costs an arm and a leg. Water or Coke will do.

Cut down on Coke, drink more water.

Work hard on film making.

Get good grades.

Save money to get things more worthwhile.

Oh and also 2560x1440 >_>

Soldato
News years resolution is to make a list of things to do, and then do them during this year.. and i'll most likely make a thread to get ideas from random people..

Something along the lines of those TV shows a while back 99 things to do before you die/before you are 30

Associate
Cut down on the amount of people I kill per week. I was dangerously close to being captured last year at one point, even if my skills and planning are near-impeccable.

JOKES

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Get a gym membership to work on my knee/legs (still not 100% after knee op)

Find a new job get out of sainsburys land

Save money for gf's 30th birthday - Want to take her to NY

Save more money for an extention to the house

Soldato
I don't really make resolutions but I got a years gym membership a few weeks back and plan on improving my CV and putting on weight. I also need to change my bank to one that doesn't charge a monthly fee.

Back
Top Bottom