Do you read the Daily Mail?

Soldato
I hate the Daily Mail. Really hate it. Disgusting paper in my opinion. In fact, it's pretty much blasphemous for me to even call it journalism. It fails and it fails hard.

I do however, find it acceptable for older people to read it, and I don't judge them for it. However, the not so old reading the DM is unforgiveable in my opinion.

It sounds harsh, but I have my reasons.

Soldato
We get the local rag weekly (it recently changed from being daily) and the telegraph on Saturdays.

If I'm in the doctors/dentists I'll read the Daily Mail in the waiting room, but not ever bought one.

Permabanned
I hate the Daily Mail. Really hate it. Disgusting paper in my opinion. In fact, it's pretty much blasphemous for me to even call it journalism. It fails and it fails hard.

I do however, find it acceptable for older people to read it, and I don't judge them for it. However, the not so old reading the DM is unforgiveable in my opinion.

It sounds harsh, but I have my reasons.

so I take it you're a pro-european black unemployed gay aids-ridden lazy illegal immigrant rapist criminal who thinks his asbo is a badge of honour and preys upon wholly innocent white girls whenever you arn't stabbing people? And you cause cancer, and MOST CERTAINLY don't respect your elders or respect war memorials enough?

;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Mum gets it so I read the sport most days and once a week I'll have a proper read through the whole thing.

All it does is make me disagree with most of what is written, but every now and again there are good articles. I obviously skip those 2 page 'Daily Mail Exclusive Facebook will rape and kill your children and give you cancer' pages.

Man of Honour
I dont read the paper, but I do look at the DM website daily. Not as a source of news but as a source of entertainment, can always guarantee there are a few funny/interesting articles on there.

Soldato
I don't get a newspaper at all really, all they do is make me angry and annoyed by all the idiots and their idiot ****ing opinions, their wilful denial of the truth in favour of a big headline and all the ****ing idiot ****ing ****s who believe it all and base their entire opinion of the subject on whatever the **** has written.

Soldato
Daily I read the papers below on a week day weekends I get the independent
sometimes

The i
Daily mail
Daily xpress
Times

And take a peek at the sun and the east anglican

the mail has a bad rep here but often the same stories are in the other papers as well to be fair.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
No, too much opinion and not enough news. Plus the news that is there is too sensationalist, too right wing and too much moaning. I simply can't stand it.

The Metro and Standard must have something to do with the Mail because the content is so similar.

I prefer the Times if I get a newspaper.

Soldato
No, too much opinion and not enough news. Plus the news that is there is too sensationalist, too right wing and too much moaning. I simply can't stand it.

The Metro and Standard must have something to do with the Mail because the content is so similar.

I prefer the Times if I get a newspaper.

The times is a left wing paper if you like that its understandable why you dislike the Mail.

Associate
I occasionally read someone else's Mail, if I fancy a laugh. Although sometimes it backfires and I end up getting angry at it instead.

Back
Top Bottom