The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Man of Honour
If your eyes are too close together then the horizontal viewing angle can be small.

The closer I hold it, the further up I have the depth slider and the more pronounced the effect. I generally hold it at 30cm ish at 2/3 depth but it varies game to game.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I had the 3D selected to just below the half way point, I find it a bit to strong all the way up.

This is the 1st game I've put serious time in to on the 3DS and I haven’t had any eye strain yet.

Man of Honour
There is anti aliasing in 2D mode as it takes a lot less processing power to render (effectively half the resolution). Other games put games into 60fps from 30fps rather than boosting the graphics.

Soldato
Ever since someone mentioned it here now I can see some verticle marks, And I thought you built world class products Nintendo :|.

After I've come back from holiday I need to sell my 3DS to pay for a car anyway so hopefully get a revised model when I can afford it haha.

Soldato
OP
I just got the master sword :p and grew up. Man loving this game so far, I spent AGES finding the golden spider tokens while I was still lil link.

Enjoying this so so much

Associate
I stuck it out with Majora's Mask and really enjoyed it. It was confusing as hell to begin with but it was definately worth finishing.

I'm with the guys who are meh about 3D to be honest, I'd rather play it on a normal screen.

Soldato
Ninetndo Re-launched the CD caimpaign until tonight, so I got up early this morning to register my club nintendo code, got to the page where I enter my details and 'blink', my Monitor went dead and I had to go to work.

Absolutely gutted, I thought "Hmm I'll just double check my details before I click submit" and the screen goes dead...

Sent Nintendo an e-mail explaning my problem so hopefully they'll be kind enough to send me one :D.

Back
Top Bottom