The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Soldato
OP
20/06/2011
Club Nintendo: The Legend of Zelda CD soundtrack promotion – technical issue

We would like to update our Club Nintendo members who have attempted to register their The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D title with Club Nintendo over the weekend in order to take part in the bonus soundtrack CD promotion.

Unfortunately, we encountered a technical issue with our Club Nintendo website and this resulted in an error for some customers when trying to claim the promotional soundtrack CD from Friday afternoon until today, Monday, June 20th. This issue is now solved, but we would like to extend our sincere apologies to all Club Nintendo members who encountered this problem.

Our The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D CD Soundtrack promotion continues to run until June 30th, 2011. All European Club Nintendo members may register for and receive a bonus soundtrack CD until that date. We will be in contact soon with Club Nintendo members who registered their software, but were not able to enter their details for the soundtrack CD, with information on how to proceed in order to receive the CD.

Associate
May have to get a 3DS for this. Played the N64 one loads of times, one of my fave games :) 3DS version looks a bit better though

Soldato
OP
I got my shiny gold box through today from game :D I really do prefer the gold box art tbh its got a much more Zelda feel to it than the standard art. But maybe thats just me.

Man I am so engrossed in OoT I havnt sat down my 3DS for ages ! :p

Soldato
It's still a really good game and I'm still addicted to it, but it doesn't feel the same as when I played it as a kid with the 64 graphics, 15" CRT whilst sat about 10" away from the screen..

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Maybe a supermarket would be a better idea, I got Zelda for for £30 from one, it will also save you from waitng for it.

Associate
What a brilliant game this is!

The 3D in Ridge Racer just wasn't doing it for me and I seriously doubted its future, but the 3D in this looks fantastic.

I was starting to become frustrated with L targetting since its quite difficult to do on a handheld, but then I accidentally found the 'switch' mode or whatever it is called in the options and now it is much easier!

Caporegime
What a brilliant game this is!

The 3D in Ridge Racer just wasn't doing it for me and I seriously doubted its future, but the 3D in this looks fantastic.

Yeah the launch line-up wasn't really the best advert for the technology inside the 3DS. Now that we're starting to get better games hopefully that will change. :)

Back
Top Bottom