How did you come up with your username?

Associate
When I was younger my dad used to call me dan the man (real name being daniel of course) and my bro called me it all the time so rather than having Dantheman (I didn't like this) I changed to Dandaman and its stuck ever since really. I use it for pretty much everything :D

Caporegime
When I was younger my dad used to call me dan the man (real name being daniel of course) and my bro called me it all the time so rather than having Dantheman (I didn't like this) I changed to Dandaman and its stuck ever since really. I use it for pretty much everything :D

Dan Dan he's our man if he can't do it no-one can, yyyyaaaaaay Dan.

Soldato
I've had many names but this one is the one I keep and have had for years.

Based on an old megadrive game that me and a mate used to rent out as much as possible, in the end the store closed but he gave us the game to keep :D

http://tjande.com/

-z0r, mostly its taken on forums though never seen anyone with the name except in CS.. people used to ask me if I was the toejam from the clan.. never even heard of them. Other variations on forums and usernames normally just add to the end of ToejaM with rar, ith, z0r, tbh :p

Associate
My nickname, although replace the 5's with S'sssss. I tried it with S'sssss but some imposter had it, so a 5 looks like an S, right?

My nickname can sound like someone is saying Russell :confused: which of course would be incorrect.

Caporegime
Used to go on shooting trips with a few mates, as i wasnt allowed to handle a gun for the first few weeks, i had to carry whatever they shot. Being red headed, (more grey now) i got the nickname red setter.

Soldato
initials + birth date = username

210euzm.jpg

Soldato
I was given an honorary knighthood and title for my selfless, lifetime quest, for the improvement, technical advancement of ehthanol quality control and sensory application. This noble deed was undertaken at my own expense and on a voluntary (charity) basis.

Hence:

Lord Fartleporter of Buttock, Lancashire.

Back
Top Bottom