Things to do near Hull/Beverley

Man of Honour
Hello,

I'm going to see some girl this coming weekend and she lives nearish beverley in a little village. To save her driving so far, or at all this time I see here I could do with things nearish to that area, or within 30-60 mins of driving (not york)...

It's a bit too early to be trying to put my willy in her, so sensible/not rude options please, I don't know the area at al ;)

Chars!

Associate
My ex came from Beverley, and she said there was NOTHING there, and Hull was a dump too. But then again she believes in David Icke's conspiracy theories, so the place may be awesome. What was the question again?

Soldato
Some very nice places to ear nearby and in Beverley. You could always go for a walk on the westwood or some walks nearby.

If you fancy travelling, places like Robin Hoods Bay are good, better then Hornsea, Brid or Scarborough.

A bit further out is 'The Forbidden Corner'. It's a very unique maze, and my gf loved it.

I'd probably avoid Hull unless you fancy shopping, The Deep can be done in an hour too.

Last edited:
Associate
Hello,

I'm going to see some girl this coming weekend and she lives nearish beverley in a little village. To save her driving so far, or at all this time I see here I could do with things nearish to that area, or within 30-60 mins of driving (not york)...

It's a bit too early to be trying to put my willy in her, so sensible/not rude options please, I don't know the area at al ;)

Chars!

Well presumably as she lives in the area, she'll have a better idea of what to do, so why not leave the suggestion of what to do, down to her?

There may be places she's always wanted to or likes to visit so she'll be quite happy AND it could well score you some extra brownie points.

Man of Honour
OP
Some very nice places to ear nearby and in Beverley. You could always go for a walk on the westwood or some walks nearby.

If you fancy travelling, places like Robin Hoods Bay are good, better then Hornsea, Brid or Scarborough.

A bit further out is 'The Forbidden Corner'. It's a very unique maze, and my gf loved it.

I'd probably avoid Hull unless you fancy shopping, The Deep can be done in an hour too.

Isn't the forbidden corner near Leyburn... that's the dales, almost the other side of north yorkshire from 'ull... or is there another one?

Soldato
Isn't the forbidden corner near Leyburn... that's the dales, almost the other side of north yorkshire from 'ull... or is there another one?

I'm afraid that's the one, about 1hour 45 from Beverley. Worth it though.

Nearby, for different things your quite pushed, do you want something you can just talk on (eg a walk) or something a bit different?

Back
Top Bottom