Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Caporegime
I've not bothered due to reading about the lag, I haven't tried the game yet due to it being joes birthday weekend. I've loaded it to the drive and that's about it. I'm hoping to start the single player tonight.

Associate
I don't know if it is me, but the MP is laggy to the point of broken; in fact it is broken imo. It goes beyond laggy. people are clitching across the screen, I have people quite literally appearing in front of me. I get shot when I am behind walls and the kill cam reveals the the wall was definately between me and the chap who shot me.

It is very unplayable at the moment. The single player seems decent enough however so far I am finding it less immediate than GRAW2.

Soldato
I had 2 games. First was perfect and the second was horrendous, people just laying and firing and nothing then they would zap across the screen. Also seen a few floating bodies but it was as if they was pinned up on a cross!

Associate
I had 2 games. First was perfect and the second was horrendous, people just laying and firing and nothing then they would zap across the screen. Also seen a few floating bodies but it was as if they was pinned up on a cross!

I saw exactly that; a torso and legs materialised before me and then the arms and legs like he was crucified and then the body just got shot.

I have never seen such bad lag, really really really really bad.

Soldato
Hmmmmm, this really won't be a keeper for me. It just feels too dumbed down to be a GR game :( I know GRAW 1&2 weren't exactly simulators, nor were any of the PC games to be fair; but this is a little too much... no ability to turn off auto aim, no fire select mode (unless you mod the trigger to another mode, then you're stuck with it!) and literally on the rails bits with infinite ammo.

Co-op then trade for Sniper Elite 2

Caporegime
I can't even be bothered to play the single player, hate all this invisible camo stuff. Plus it's too hot to be sitting playing games! I'm just going to send it back and get it in the autumn / winter.

Soldato
Getting worse the more I play it... auto aim decides it wants to lead a target for you, only the shot is so close there's no need; not enjoyable having to fight the game for aim! And this much touted sync shot... had about 4 occasions where we're all good to fire (blue icons), I do, then the others pause before they fire - result "dead body detected".

Way to kill off a franchise I guess.

Soldato
i think the mp is somewhat hit or miss, can be awful laggy and there are ppl gllitching already, needs a few patches to sort out some stuff espically the lag and ppl able to run past sensors and cameras without them being spotted.

Soldato
Anyone still playing this? Haven't got it yet myself, figured I'd wait for it to inevitably get cheaper (and no doubt fixed via updates too). Is the online co-op any good?

Soldato
Got this yesterday. I'm actually enjoying it. Apart from getting very annoyed with people sitting in dark corners or in spawn,sniping whilst using camo.
On one particular map there is bridge that snipers get on and they just sit on. But there's no way for the other team to get on the bridge as part of it is in 1 teams spawn.

Back
Top Bottom