Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Soldato
My rental copied turned up,
No online code obviously but on this game that means you cant even play the COOP which is what i was interested in.

Hated the MP beta and so far (only played the first mission) the SP is not grabbing me at all infact after one mission i went and played for HC battlefield 3. I feels worse than GRAW or GRAW2 and doesnt even have the semi realisim thing that they had going for them. The cut scenes are painfully bad, the graphics are at best dated at worst just bad. Ghost recon used to be one of my goto games for many years on both PC and Xbox but this just isnt what i would have hoped for.

The MP beta made a rent not a day 1 buy and im so glad i made that deicision love film will have their copy back Monday and they can send me somethign else maybe spec ops the line will be worth playing.

I like my shooters more Rainbow six than COD and this is deffo on the COD side of the fence.

Associate
My rental copied turned up,
No online code obviously but on this game that means you cant even play the COOP which is what i was interested in.

Hated the MP beta and so far (only played the first mission) the SP is not grabbing me at all infact after one mission i went and played for HC battlefield 3. I feels worse than GRAW or GRAW2 and doesnt even have the semi realisim thing that they had going for them. The cut scenes are painfully bad, the graphics are at best dated at worst just bad. Ghost recon used to be one of my goto games for many years on both PC and Xbox but this just isnt what i would have hoped for.

The MP beta made a rent not a day 1 buy and im so glad i made that deicision love film will have their copy back Monday and they can send me somethign else maybe spec ops the line will be worth playing.

I like my shooters more Rainbow six than COD and this is deffo on the COD side of the fence.
Exactly why i didnt pick it up. Just didnt grab me
FF

Soldato
I got this the other day from the PSN summer sale. Does anyone still play it? If so I'd love some adds on my PSN for when I start playing it as I hear it needs teamwork above the level that you get from randoms :eek:

PSN: Simiad - please add me. Heck, even if you don't play this add me anyway as I like being nosy and seeing what people are playing :D

Back
Top Bottom