*** The 2012 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Amazing write up morba I have hameplan to compete in regionals by the time I'm 32 but looking at those numbers id already be competetive albeit not up on the podium with you. Very encouraging.

Caporegime
Amazing write up morba I have hameplan to compete in regionals by the time I'm 32 but looking at those numbers id already be competetive albeit not up on the podium with you. Very encouraging.

Yeah it was a novice / inters comp. Find a good novice comp and you'll no doubt do well. Next comp for me looks like a heavier (it has a deadlift medley which ends with a 300kg car lift) novice/inters comp being run by Rob Frampton. So won't do anywhere near as good as he will draw some quality inters into it, but will be a big one for learning again which can only be a good thing :D

Good news (for me) is that people are trying to run more strict natural comps, with more testing. I'm happy competing in non tested as its good regardless, but sometimes it's nice to know you might be on a more even playing field :)

GAC

GAC

Soldato
we'v all got to start somewhere morba, just look how laurence shahlaei has come on over the past 5 years or so. give it a couple of years and you could be competing at regional level.

Caporegime
photo1zw.jpg

Bald head on the right, clearly happy as I got the blondes lol

Man of Honour
Great write up Morba. Even reading about the block press puts me off, sounds horrible!

I met Ryan briefly at the natural 105s, seems like a nice guy.

2, 3, 1, 4

Soldato
Cutting is a pain, trying to get the balance of carbs and everything right - but think I've just about got the levels nailed.

the real question - are people happy doing cardio after legs on leg days? I'm half tempted to stick in about 20 minutes or so at the end of a leg session, as I want to try and do cardio at least 5 times a week. I'm usually on 45 minutes a time, but figure that's not going to happen after heavy squating if I'm being realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom