****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Caporegime
Of all the scenes!

To be fair, tv screen quality could be different from MacBook screen quality :p

Seems more saturation, slightly more contrast. Generally slightly better.

kd

Well, I didn't want to pick episode 1 because with TV shows of that era (see Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ally McBeal) the first episode is often shot with lower quality film stock or even camera and it is not indicative of what the rest of the series looks like because it is a pilot and they don't know if it is going to get picked up by the networks. So i picked Disc 2, which starts with episode 13.....which is this one. :D

Apart from nicer looking, can you not see more to the frame on the sides and you can see his feet ?!

If you have Sky its on Comedy Central in HD endlessly.

I don't even have Freeview nevermind Sky :p Plus I like to own it and watch it when i want. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I didn't want to pick episode 1 because with more TV shows of that era (see Buffy the Vampire slayer, Ally McBeal) the first episode is often shot with lower quality film stock or even camera and it is not indicative of what the rest of the series looks like, so i picked Disc 2, which starts with episode 13.....which is this one. :D

Apart from nicer looking, can you not see more to the frame on the sides and you can see his feet ?!

I don't even have Freeview nevermind Sky :p Plus I like to own it and watch it when i want. :)

Yeah, I can see more of the frame :p

Apparently you lose deleted scenes though... Just looked at the notes on it...
It's as originally shown on NBC, rather than the full DVD box set version which had deleted scenes..

How do you not even have a freeview box.... Costs less than that box set of friends :p

kd

Caporegime
Yeah, I can see more of the frame :p

Apparently you lose deleted scenes though... Just looked at the notes on it...
It's as originally shown on NBC, rather than the full DVD box set version which had deleted scenes..

How do you not even have a freeview box.... Costs less than that box set of friends :p

kd

i will have to watch some Friends to confirm :p

POB

POB

Soldato
No idea what it looks like compared to the DVD yet.

The HD version on TV is massively better quality. They did a great job of making it look new.

What I really want is the entire Star Trek Next Generation to be finished, not sure if I want to start buying them as they get released.

Last edited:
Soldato
Raymond, finished fapping yet over Jen? :D

More shaving supplies have arrived. The arran balms are luurrvly.

486a0427.jpg

Soldato
How much did it set you back?

£400. Was only expecting a gig bag, so to get a hard case included in the price was a nice bonus.

Either way, still very nice, enjoy!

Thanks. :)

It's the first US-made Strat I've owned and it's awesome. I didn't think I'd enjoy the Tex-Mex pickups so much, but they're a nice touch and since they're in, I won't bother getting a set of CS69s installed. :)

Associate
£400. Was only expecting a gig bag, so to get a hard case included in the price was a nice bonus.

Thanks. :)

It's the first US-made Strat I've owned and it's awesome. I didn't think I'd enjoy the Tex-Mex pickups so much, but they're a nice touch and since they're in, I won't bother getting a set of CS69s installed. :)

400 for a USA strat?! Brand new?

Back
Top Bottom