Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
No problem :)

I uninstalled dolphin a while ago, I love the quick thumb controls on quick ics too much, but will give the newest version a try and see, once I get sense V4+, I will be switching back to the stock sense browser though :p :o

Caporegime
Just been tying it out with jetpack and it works very nicely now, speed is great and pinch to zoom as well as double tap works great, now to monitor battery usage.

The scrolling feels weird though! Not sure if it is good or bad yet though :p

Amazing how most of these android browsers scroll a lot smoother on web pages than the browsers on a powerful desktop PC! :o Especially in image or/and GIF intensive pages.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea, i have been giving jetpack a go too. Really fast and all round pretty good. Just still a little annoyed at the zoom still...

After intensive testing firefox is definitely slower than chrome / dolphin... Which is a shame, its not slow as such its just that chrome / dolphin are pretty dam fast.

Caporegime
Iirc kona has no problems with it on his GS 3 which is on 4.1. In fact I don't think anyone has problems with it on 4.1, even with custom ROMs, if there is a problem with it running on a custom rom then it is the ROM's fault :p

Edit:

Just checked on app store and it was updated ages ago to work with jb

Caporegime
Iirc kona has no problems with it on his GS 3 which is on 4.1. In fact I don't think anyone has problems with it on 4.1, even with custom ROMs, if there is a problem with it running on a custom rom then it is the ROM's fault :p

Edit:

Just checked on app store and it was updated ages ago to work with jb

:p i just downloaded and installed it and works fine on my JB wanam ROM.

Cheers dude for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom