Do you lock the toilet door even if you are hone alone?

Soldato
The lock on our toilet door hasn't worked since we moved into the house (about 7 years now) it's pretty much a case of if the door is closed then one of us is in there and neither of us have ever walked in on the other so our method must work. :p

Our front door is always locked when we're in the house though - I'm of the opinion that it'll prevent any would be thieves trying their luck and just testing to see if the door is open or not. The key is left in the lock should we need to get out in an emergency though.

Soldato
Dont have locks on the doors, but If in on my own in the house, I will shut the door. One of the reasons is, its just a habit and the next reason is, dont want the dog come in sniffing me bits!

Soldato
When im alone, toilet door wide open. Its a small toilet so the extra space is nice.

Lock the shower room door regardless, though you have to lock it to keep it shut and I hate the cold air while im in the shower.

Front door locks itself anyway on one of those latches. whatever you call em.

aln

aln

Associate
I generally forget to lock everything. Back when I lived with my parents, some kids actually ventured in and stole some stuff from the house because I didn't lock the back door when I was leaving.

On topic, don't even close the door to the bathroom if I'm alone, nor did I really when I had another half.

Last edited:
Soldato
Toilet/bathroom separate in my house. Always lock the bathroom door but only lock the toilet door when someone's in the house. When I'm home alone I leave the toilet door open. It seems very unladylike though :o :D

RJC

RJC

Don
Not always, depends if I am home alone or family about. Lost count how many times the door opened when I am busy!

Back
Top Bottom