Any english doctors left in england ?

Associate

hardly proves much - 3 of those articles center their uninformed content on Ubani. Although tragic, that case related to a German Dr (who did not live in the UK, therefore is irrelevant to this topic) who made a single mistake. I'll repeat, it was a tragic mistake, but does not prove this mountain of prejudice

Soldato
hardly proves much - 3 of those articles center their uninformed content on Ubani. Although tragic, that case related to a German Dr (who did not live in the UK, therefore is irrelevant to this topic) who made a single mistake. I'll repeat, it was a tragic mistake, but does not prove this mountain of prejudice
Sorry chap I think we will disagree on this one as is was practising in the UK.

Associate
Sorry chap I think we will disagree on this one as is was practising in the UK.

nope, read the case again
this guy was not a general practitioner, but he was hired to do an out of hours shift (normally done by GPs). he travelled from Germany and started work the same day, he didn't know the NHS, he wasn't familiar with local prescribing policies etc, and managed to administer 100mg of diamorphine instead of 10mg, killing the patient

he was not a migrant, he just flew in to do a shift. this is not not what we're talking about in this topic

if you want blame him for the patient's death, don't forget to blame the company who hired him without proper training, and the local GPs who left that shift uncovered

Back
Top Bottom