***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Man, these Vaping King juices really do just get better and better with time.

MDV666 is awesome, but the delicious simplicity of Vamp's Kiss is rocking my world.

I see a few 30ml bottles in my near future!

Soldato
Man, these Vaping King juices really do just get better and better with time.

MDV666 is awesome, but the delicious simplicity of Vamp's Kiss is rocking my world.

Only got about 5mls of MDV66 left, tempted to place another Vaping King order and try this Vamp's Kiss. But not sure about coconut favours, I tired 2 and they both been a let down.

Soldato
Only got about 5mls of MDV66 left, tempted to place another Vaping King order and try this Vamp's Kiss. But not sure about coconut favours, I tired 2 and they both been a let down.

The coconut is quite subtle, which I think really makes it. Arrives mainly at the end of the exhale... makes you smack your lips and go "oooh, coconut!".

Lovely.

Soldato
When I get home tonight I am going to make an Eko-wool wick for my DID :D

The Silica one so far has been great :p.

Also for some reason my 0.18mm Kanthal seems to never measure over 0.3 Ohms no matter how many wraps I use :\.

Associate
its a problem with the Roller center screw, it needs to be a flush fitting screw instead of a flat headed one ... only thing you could do, is either try the Oid on it with the screw taken out, or file the Oid's pin down. I can't try it on my Roller atm as I've lent it to someone.

Soldato
In attempt to clean out my clearomiser I've put it all back together and now it won't work, poo!

Have contacted a retalier who's business address is 1 mile away, time to upgrade :D

Caporegime
You love to build me up just to bring me down Yas, alas pink mule doth not have the gooey substance I so desire in stock. :(

Cheers though dude, I've used them before tbh. :)

Sorry dude, i guess people are so desperate to get hold of that juice that everywhere seems to be out of stock. Cloud 9 vaping still say coming soon but its been like that for a month, emailed them but they havent bothered to answer.

I know this wont help but i ended up getting 30mls from pink mule a few weeks back and that should keep me going for a fair while till i need to stock up more.

Soldato
Just wondering if anyone has had any issues taking their vaping kit on a plane?

I'm flying from Edinburgh to London next week and I want to take my two batteries and Protank mini's with me. I don't want to lose these going through security, that would suck..

Should I be ok to carry everything in my hand luggage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom