Motors YouTube Videos

Caporegime
In that video I'd have gotten out and punched the Insignia drive though, that was pathetic.

What about his 4 mates? You take them all down too? I have driven lots in the states, i never felt the need to ram drive into barriers or kerbs to prove a point.

Watching it again - he actually undertook the insignia and was prepared to put his own car up a kerb rather than stop!

Even after the incident he drove right up the arse of the range rover in front in traffic, not giving himself an escape route. He could have easily been jumped in the car.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd always just let them in as you've no idea who's in the other car, ever. It's not worth a dented wing or cracked eye socket.

Yeah he is lucky i think - especially if travellers!

The insignia wouldn't have expected the audi to full throttle into a gap for one car and only seemed to notice when he heard the audi smack the kerb (he steers right very quick)

He's prob one of the morons who flashes cars who overtake him too

Man of Honour
Not sure about that video. Orange Audi was a bit stupid accelerating into a kerb as the grey car was virtually past him when he put his foot down

Defensive driving would have let the Vauxhall infront and he wouldnt have knackered his wheel up - shame some people seem to take offense to being overtaken.

However - I can understand the red mist but sometimes its not worth it for a kicking - they were stuck in traffic and he had no where to go if those guys decided to get out and smash every panel in.

Agreed - he instigated the aggression by accelerating to try and get back "his" place. It was pointless, he should have just let that Vauxhall in. It is his own fault that his car is damaged. And to carry on with 4 people in the car is pretty stupid.

Soldato
Not sure about that video. Orange Audi was a bit stupid accelerating into a kerb as the grey car was virtually past him when he put his foot down

Defensive driving would have let the Vauxhall infront and he wouldnt have knackered his wheel up - shame some people seem to take offense to being overtaken.

However - I can understand the red mist but sometimes its not worth it for a kicking - they were stuck in traffic and he had no where to go if those guys decided to get out and smash every panel in.

Yeah, I'm surprised the Police (apparently) thought he did nothing wrong at all. Who cares if they barge in, really? Let the idiots be on their way and hope they get done without scratching your car and turning you into a raging angry wreck.

Man of Honour
The way I see it (obviously perhaps not in this case) is that if someone is driving fast, or really trying to make progress, I have no idea what's going through their mind (it could be a family issue, an illness, bad news, or something as trivial as needing the loo, or it could be they are just aggressive and bonkers - I don't care) but if they are that desperate to get past and do dangerous manoeuvres I will let them past, as I don't want to be responsible for an accident should one happen, or getting in the way of something which may be important.

The situation irrespective of what it is doesn't make them above the law, but that's for them to sort out with the police if they get stopped.

Back
Top Bottom