• iPhone 6 plus 16gb

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Votes: 109 20.1%
  • iPhone 6 plus 128gb

Votes: 62 11.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
got a brand new IP6 out of the box last night and it stuttered once in every approx 10 screen unlocks. It's smooth normally but it does have stutters.

Turns out Billy was right after all.

After having a few Apple products it does grate when the older models finally start to slow down so if I had even a slight stutter on a completely new, unclogged, fresh phone I'd be absolutely livid.

Soldato
Is that the normal 6 or 6+?

My brother ordered his 64GB 6 Grey and got it within a week, ordered about 2 weeks ago.

I ordered the 6+ (16gb though) and got it within 2 weeks.

Taking the pee a bit on your order.

It's the regular 6 but I moved state side and they're facing major issues with resellers buying up all the stock over here. USA has the cheapest price by a long shot so it's rather rife.

My ETA is mid NOVEMBER!!

Associate
Finally got my 64GB Plus. Trying to find a warranty now, no joy yet, can't seem to purchase AppleCare Plus from Apple Store as it needs a phone purchased at the same time and the other good alternative, SquareTrade, don't seem to have the 6 listed as an option yet.

Associate
Finally got my 64GB Plus. Trying to find a warranty now, no joy yet, can't seem to purchase AppleCare Plus from Apple Store as it needs a phone purchased at the same time and the other good alternative, SquareTrade, don't seem to have the 6 listed as an option yet.

REally? I bought AppleCare about 1 month after I got my 5. Also, states on their site that you need can register your phone after 60 days?

Soldato
Not even 24 hours and had my first scare :(

I normally just leave my iPhone 5 in bed next to me, but thought I'd be a bit more careful with the 6+ given the 5 had occasionally fallen off bed during the night maybe a foot and a half high. So thought I'd be ultra carefull and reached over and put phone onto the windowsill which is a good 4ft high. Woke up in morning to find phone missing, looked under bed and there she sat having 2 missed calls which caused it to slide off the windowsill straight drop on to wooden floors :) thankfully not a mark on it, needs a case bad.

Imy

Imy

Soldato
It vibrated itself off the window sill?

I'm not liking the new power button location. I line myself up for a photo and just as I squeeze the volume up button to take the shot, I end up squeezing the power button also and the screen switches off. The opposite just happened too when I went to turn the screen off, I changed the volume instead.

Soldato
Use do not disturb mode (the moon symbol) if you want to stop vibrations as well as sound mate.

I also am not a fan of the lock/power button being on the side for the same reason, it just gets in the way there. Hopefully it's in a better location than the Note 2 because that pile of crap was so hard to hold anyway that if you did manage to use the phone with one hand you'd hit the lock button.

Soldato
Not even 24 hours and had my first scare :(

I normally just leave my iPhone 5 in bed next to me, but thought I'd be a bit more careful with the 6+ given the 5 had occasionally fallen off bed during the night maybe a foot and a half high. So thought I'd be ultra carefull and reached over and put phone onto the windowsill which is a good 4ft high. Woke up in morning to find phone missing, looked under bed and there she sat having 2 missed calls which caused it to slide off the windowsill straight drop on to wooden floors :) thankfully not a mark on it, needs a case bad.

Yeah, but is it bent? ;)

Back
Top Bottom