Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Associate
I don't believe any of the guys I've been playing with have seen crap like that...

Having a great laugh on HC modes with some of the guys from here. I do still like a spot of Hardpoint though.

Don
I played a fair whack last night, there were 5 of us and I couldn't see any issues with the connection (neither could the people I played with), registering hits or whatnot, I did see how pings fluctuate from 1 bar to full all the time though and we are all on 20mb + connections.

Soldato
I don't believe any of the guys I've been playing with have seen crap like that...

Having a great laugh on HC modes with some of the guys from here. I do still like a spot of Hardpoint though.

I've never encountered anything like that when I've been playing. I've been in some dodgy lobbies with bad hit detection but nothing that bad.

I'd like to play Hardpoint but I just can't play Core. It's far too frustrating for my liking.

Soldato
But the point is that in the real world it is feasible that someone could easily hit the deck whilst spraying bullets to get the enemy but quickscoping would be nigh on impossible in the real world.

Soldato
I'm off work (using up remaining holiday) today.
Happy to report that I'm Still bucking the trend and really enjoying this game A LOT!

Rocking it on hardpoint and groundwar modes.

I can't see this leaving my disc tray for a good while.

Soldato
So from what I've read there are no dedicated servers for COD, it uses a random player as the host and all others join in with 1 person as host. If the host quits or turns his console off etc, it will then try and find another host or just end the game..

Soldato
My biggest pet hate with this is other players, but its the same with other cod games, I player domination or kill confirmed, and the amount of people who sit near an objective or dog tag and refuse to pick them up or capture is unreal!!

Soldato
I had couple hours on it last night , wasn't too bad. I did get people running on spot then next thing I'd be dead , not sure if it was my net tho.I was going to play longer but ended up all night on toilet lol

Your dad isn't pedalling fast enough to keep your internet running! :D

And as for the other thing, I bet you looked like your signature. lol

Back
Top Bottom