US: The Walking Dead Season 5 (contains spoilers)

Permabanned
Can't say I noticed anything with Morgans eyes. How could he have saved Darryl and Eric if he's blind? He had to get into that compound and start smashing up zombies. Blind guy can't do that...

You haven't seen Rutger Hauer kicking arse in Blind Justice then?

Or Denzil being the hand of God in the Book of Eli?

Not to mention Matt Murdock.

Associate
pretty decent episode - Morgan was pretty bad ass! I really wanna know if there are more than the 2 "wolves" as i cant see two people being much of a problem at this stage even with their zombie army!

Soldato
So all the experience that Daryl and that other guy (Erin?) have and they just pop open the artic containers expecting what? Free kittens?

Stupid writing imo.

Can't say I was that impressed by the whole season :/

Associate
Apparently there have been references to the Wolves throughout the season - graffiti on walls, etc. I must have missed them. There's a clever one with the name of a comic Carl picks up...

Associate
You haven't seen Rutger Hauer kicking arse in Blind Justice then?

Or Denzil being the hand of God in the Book of Eli?

Not to mention Matt Murdock.

I've seen Book of Eli yes, but you have to ignore reality in that and believe God was powering him. As for the rest no I haven't seen them.

Permabanned
So all the experience that Daryl and that other guy (Erin?) have and they just pop open the artic containers expecting what? Free kittens?

Stupid writing imo.

Can't say I was that impressed by the whole season :/

Aaron.

I said to my son at the time they were being stupid. The whole thing looked rigged, what kind of trailers have wires and tin cans hanging from them for starters.

Soldato
My beef with the trailer full of zombies was that the zombies were perfectly silent until the backs opened up - despite Aaron and Daryll talking right outside. More ninja zombies.

Soldato
Enjoyed the episode although it moved on the story it has only set it up more for next season.

Was a bit disappointed when the gate was left open, thoughy it was all going to kick off but no :p

Back
Top Bottom