**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
To whoever gets me, I'm really getting into warhammer 40k books now and would love any of the books about the black templar or blood angels

Soldato
its worth putting some stuff on your wishlist just to give your SS more info on the things you like

Where the fun in that, better to say what you don't like and leave the rest to chance.
Some of the best SS presents are things you never buy for yourself / guilty pleasures or something that could only be OcUK related.

Edit: non drinker/smoker/caffeine'er

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Where the fun in that, better to say what you don't like and leave the rest to chance.
Some of the best SS presents are things you never buy for yourself / guilty pleasures or something that could only be OcUK related.

Edit: non drinker/smoker/caffeine'er

like i said, its just to give your SS more info on the things you like, it doesnt mean just to buy whatever is put on it

Associate
For anyone who gets me I like baking cakes, cats and reading stuff on my kindle :)

Edit: could also do with another one of these for work:

93fgoWu.jpg

Needs to be pint sized and double layered to keep my water cold :)

Last edited:
Soldato
For anyone who gets me I like baking cakes, cats and ...

Baking CATS .... classic :p
Looking at last years unwrap thread is also a good place to look for ideas.

Edit: in a very silly mood today - my apologies to all :D

tumblr_m9hw5nBGYi1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sweet, got my victim. Someone I'd never heard of before but from a quick 5 minute search seems like a great person and is quite helpful.

Time to get my stalk on :D

Soldato
I have already read my SS's full last year of posts and have a good feel for what they are into. What I have yet to discern is what their sense of humour is like. Time to take it further... off site!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom