**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Holy god - another SS present arrived today. I've been spoiled!!!

Woman delivery person might have given away the type of gift (still not what it actually is) as she said I personally had to sign for it as it was likely to be alcohol related and she had to make sure I was over 18!!

Soldato
over the past week, each evening if we nipped out my dog has somehow smelt out and helped himself to all food presents under the tree. Chocolates, tea bags, bones, sweets and so on... Hes a bugger, yesterday he ate two packs of chewy chews, 14 of them in one sitting and he really should have one a day....

My SS gift still remains entact so I am guessing i have no food items lol :) either that or no dog treats lol

Soldato
My present (from the not so mysterious 'Secret' Santa) arrived in a huge box. I tidied up, and then opened the big box to take out the box the gift is actually in. Queue forty-six thousand polystyrene S's all over my clean, tidy room.

THANKS!!!!

Caporegime
My present (from the not so mysterious 'Secret' Santa) arrived in a huge box. I tidied up, and then opened the big box to take out the box the gift is actually in. Queue forty-six thousand polystyrene S's all over my clean, tidy room.

THANKS!!!!

My Christmas is now complete :D

Well played that person :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom