• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
Why not just test the Crimson first? For me they been rock solid not a single issue.. Just because some people have issues on a forum does not mean its wide spread..

Worst comes to worst you can just remove them and install what LoadsMoney posted.

Soldato
See this is the issue, like always, it's usually only people having problems that will post. That's completely understandable, but does lead to people thinking problems are more common than they are.

I must admit I'm still using CCC due to the reports of issues with Crimson.

Soldato
does anyone use the gaming evolved app built in to these drivers? what's it for and is it worth installing?

always left it out when installing drivers

Associate
ok, I am getting a frequent crash / error whilst playing Starwars Battlefront (origin)

I am running the latest driver set for Win7 64 bit (crimson I think) so I don't think there is a later set of drivers for my set up? a beta out there perhaps ?

Back
Top Bottom