Poll: Poll: How long is your commute?

How long is your commute?

• Total voters
Soldato
Less than 5 minutes cycle.

Last job was 10 minutes on the MTR in HK.

Couldn't go back to the rat race in the UK, christ those M4 'waves' :(

Soldato
Live in Portsmouth and office is in Bracknell, around 60 miles, usually around 1 hour 10 minutes or thereabouts. But it's only that good because I don't need to be in at any particular time. I travel all over the place for my job anyway so sometimes can end up with 5+ hour trips to work if it's in Newcastle or something.

Caporegime
7-10 minutes in the car, in the morning. Going home is more like 15-20 due to idiotic school-run traffic.

In the summer months I typically cycle (on nice days), takes about 15-20 minutes either way.

jkb

jkb

Associate
Very James Bond :) makes my daily grind positively dull... But then again long haul flights suck, so it depends on perception :)

Ha ha ha, that's the first time I've heard working in the chemical industry described as James Bond although I wish I had a licence to kill some of my colleagues in both Spain and the USA :D

All flights are awful, I do typically 120 a year and I hate the thought of going to an airport.

Caporegime
40 mins to an hour, public transport, although this morning I managed it in 35 mins, was just one of them where the bus turns up at exactly the right time, the tube is waiting, it was all very fluid. Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom