David Bowie has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
You have Spotify? I would start with the most popular then look at Space Oddity, Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, Diamond Dogs, Let's Dance and then the more modern ones some people find hit and miss. Personally I'm a fan of them, The Next Day which came out in 2013 I think is good too.
Just take a few days off and listen to everything :D

Associate
By far my favourite artist.

My friends and I went from celebrating his birthday on Friday night to toasting his life on Monday night.

It's amazing that he managed to finish Blackstar whilst ill and then his passing away just two days after it's release... Shocking until the end!

Legend.

Soldato
last night I caught up on Sunday Nights "Deutschland 83" the drama that is currently showing on Channel 4. This weeks episode ended with "Modern Love" playing over the final scene...how ironic, gave me a bit of a shiver.

Man of Honour
:eek:
I've got to share this with you lot and just shows the power of Bowie.
A few years ago a Landlord friend said his all time favourite song was The Laughing Gnome by Bowie so for a laugh I decided to record a version of it for him.
Up until Bowie's death there were around 25 plays by very close friends but look how many there are now :eek:

Thanks David Bowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom