Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 11th May 2016]

Caporegime
Funny how all those Martinez fans ("see moyes was holding you back") dissapeared as fast as the Leicester fans appeared. Or those Manu fans that said they should have signed Martinez and not moyes, well come take the **** now, I don't even want any compensation. He was ****ing lucky. He took over a well developed solid foundation and ****ed it. He's a ****ing chancer.

**** off back to Wigan.

Don
At the weekend Klopp said he told the players to play Joe Allen football, today he must have told them to play Adam Lallana football because I've never seen a side get into so many good positions and continually take an extra, needless touch to kill the attack.

Had we been up against a decent side we'd have been in trouble.

Caporegime
Dear god yet again Sunderland manage to escape relegation lol.

Da hell is wrong with Everton?? Utterly hilarious how they got beaten 3-0 by Sunderland. Martinez showing that he really isn't that great a manager. He did well at Wigan and that's about it, of course his first season at Everton he did pretty well but as I say...it's that new manager syndrome that a lot of teams go through when they appoint a new manager.

But seriously how did Sunderland manage to escape relegation yet again lol.

Man of Honour
Funny how all those Martinez fans ("see moyes was holding you back") dissapeared as fast as the Leicester fans appeared. Or those Manu fans that said they should have signed Martinez and not moyes, well come take the **** now, I don't even want any compensation. He was ****ing lucky. He took over a well developed solid foundation and ****ed it. He's a ****ing chancer.

**** off back to Wigan.

Frank de Boer has just left Ajax so I don't think you'll have to put up with Martinez much longer.

Caporegime
No, Moyes has got it sewn up. The prodigal son will return.

I myself have been quite surprised with the amount of Everton fans against that idea.

You've only won 1 more game than Sunderland.

Happy days! :D

Worst home record in about a bazzilion years. Goals conceded must be close to record levels too. He's a chimp.

Frank de Boer has just left Ajax so I don't think you'll have to put up with Martinez much longer.

If he's not gone within 24 hours of the season ending we might as well have a garage sale. He's going to have overseen the destruction of the best everton side since 87.

Soldato
I myself have been quite surprised with the amount of Everton fans against that idea.

Worst home record in about a bazzilion years. Goals conceded must be close to record levels too. He's a chimp.

If he's not gone within 24 hours of the season ending we might as well have a garage sale. He's going to have overseen the destruction of the most overrated everton side since 87.

Fixed it for you.

x

Caporegime
Fixed it for you.

x

It doesn't matter if they are over rated, the fact is that is the best talent assembled since 87. Yes the British players as usual have their worth over inflated but if you can think of a better assembled Everton squad than that since 87ish, certainly since the premiership I'd love to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom