Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Do Amazon send you a separate email when your £10 promotional credit is available from the Audible offer? I have signed up to the deal (and received the confirmation email from Audible), but the credit is not active in the checkout yet. I have made sure that the item in the basket is fulfilled by Amazon (fire TV stick). :confused:

Associate
Brought a £30 gift card this morning, for the extra £5 credit (not received it yet)
Signed up for Audible trial for the £10 promotion
Used amazon pantry to buy whiskey and beers for the £10 off over £50 deal
Brought a Microsoft Media keyboard for £18
Blootooth Toothbrush (don't ask me why) for £55

Spent around £107 for approximately £143 worth of stuff.

Pretty good day! :D

Soldato
Do Amazon send you a separate email when your £10 promotional credit is available from the Audible offer? I have signed up to the deal (and received the confirmation email from Audible), but the credit is not active in the checkout yet. I have made sure that the item in the basket is fulfilled by Amazon (fire TV stick). :confused:

took a few mins on my second go (wifes account)

Log into audible to check that your offer is running - mine had to confirm payment method.

maj

maj

Soldato

I just did the £10 deal for my mam so she could get a firestick and the £10 credit was automatically selected in the payment option screen in the checkout process. That was all done within a minute of signing up for prime and then the audible offer.

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Brought a £30 gift card this morning, for the extra £5 credit (not received it yet)
Signed up for Audible trial for the £10 promotion
Used amazon pantry to buy whiskey and beers for the £10 off over £50 deal
Brought a Microsoft Media keyboard for £18
Blootooth Toothbrush (don't ask me why) for £55

Spent around £107 for approximately £143 worth of stuff.

Pretty good day! :D

Ive spent 163 on about £300 worth of stuff, in reality I only wanted/needed about £100 of that :p

At least its easy to return stuff if needs be.

Associate
Ive spent 163 on about £300 worth of stuff, in reality I only wanted/needed about £100 of that :p

At least its easy to return stuff if needs be.

Nice, what you get? Cancelled the toothbrush although I'm still drawn to it, got a few hours to reconsider I guess lol

Soldato
Bought a NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS Mini 300 Mbps WiFi Range Extender.

I really hate the crap speed I get upstairs and after the £10 Audible voucher it's only £3.99.

Soldato
Got myself a Rode mic on warehouse deals for under £80 (RRP 150, usual price £120). will have to wait and see the state it turns up in but I'm a frequent MM user here so as long as it works I'll be happy with dents and scratches :)

Few other things too, little things I'd had my eye on. Wife has bought the upgraded fire TV thing as we use our fire stick a lot and she's a big fan of amazon prime - which frankly made me cancel Sky a few months ago, none of us miss it.

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Nice, what you get? Cancelled the toothbrush although I'm still drawn to it, got a few hours to reconsider I guess lol

Tat mainly , Toothbrush, loft riser thingies, kitchen trolley, Phillips kettle,some fitness stuff,a few odds and sods for the nippers and a firestick of course. I wanted the oral b 4000, but that wasn't as well priced as the oral b 6000, so I went with that.

Soldato
I picked up some 3M hanging strips :)

I did also take advantage of the 20% off warehouse products to get a Kettle and a Sink Caddy.

I then also took advantage of the Audible £10 off to get some cheap Salt and Pepper Mills.

Associate
Tat mainly , Toothbrush, loft riser thingies, kitchen trolley, Phillips kettle,some fitness stuff,a few odds and sods for the nippers and a firestick of course. I wanted the oral b 4000, but that wasn't as well priced as the oral b 6000, so I went with that.

Aggrr that's the one I cancelled really can't decide if I want/need it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom