Poll: Do you take medication on a daily basis?

Do you take medication on a daily basis?

• Yes

Votes: 219 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 300 57.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
BP is something that we should all be aware of, my mother in laws was dangerously high and yet she was symptom free.

Indeed, I've had my blood pressure checked.

Mine is constantly low.

so many taking pills for depression/ anxiety.

i tried prozac for 5 days and i was ready to kill myself, came off them.
now been taking Ashwagandha Supplement and vitamin b complex which seem to be helping a lot.

For me SSRI's were an absolute last resort, spent years and years trying different things. I wish I had just taken them sooner.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's frequently a sign of dehydration.

Not in my case. I drink lots of water all day every day (I go to the gym 5 days a week so it's one of the things i make sure to keep on top of along with my diet)

I've actually been to the doctors about it before and they've done blood tests etc and found nothing wrong. They said it could just be stress/tension headaches (I am a pretty stressy person to be fair)They told me not to worry unless i start having visual issues along with the headaches.

Soldato
Try to avoid taking medication if I can help it, haven't been to the doc's in years. Most headaches can be cured by drinking water, the body can take care of a lot of other things itself. People underestimate their own body's abilities.

I will take tablets if my head is pounding though or if I've pulled something, etc.

My parents, both in their sixty's take all sorts daily though, my mum in particular. It does worry me.

Don
Medication. Yup.

Neuropathic pain suppressors (Pregabalin)
Anti-depressants (Mirtazapine)
Beta blockers (Interferon beta-1a)
Vitamin D3 (10,000IU dosage)

MS is a pain in the bum

Man of Honour
BP is something that we should all be aware of, my mother in laws was dangerously high and yet she was symptom free.

You'll find this hard to believe but my sisters diastolic rate is never less than 120.
She has tried every pill there is but her body gets used to them and it goes back to above 120. She's also had operations when they thought other things were contributing.
She has been told she is a ticking time bomb :(

Back
Top Bottom