Show Us Your Motors!

Permabanned
Wife was offered one of those as her last CC. Great for the company as the purchase discounts were so huge, great specifications but quite heafty on the CC tax iirc

Its the same CO2 levels as my A4 Avant TDIE (116) so very good on tax. Its when you go 4WD/auto etc, when the tax jumps up.

Permabanned
Fox is going to go nuts about someone buying a diesel soft roader with a decent spec without getting an auto box. :p

Lol. To be fair, it was either this or a MPV that could swallow up 2 kids seats and a human in the rear, not even a skoda superb or E class could do that!

Tea Drinker
Don
Its the same CO2 levels as my A4 Avant TDIE (116) so very good on tax. Its when you go 4WD/auto etc, when the tax jumps up.

I might be wrong but the co2 just relates to the %age of the bik you pay for through tax and the volvos are a lot more expensive than the audis. For the company. For the company their actual purchase price is the same as they are heavily discounted.

I might be massively wrong but the wife's firm were trying to push the volvo far too hard for my liking.

Caporegime
I can't tell the difference between the facelift and pre-facelift? Looking at a 1999 and a 2004 side by side and they look the same aside from the lower bumpers, which are different on the RS anyway?

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't tell the difference between the facelift and pre-facelift? Looking at a 1999 and a 2004 side by side and they look the same aside from the lower bumpers, which are different on the RS anyway?

Facelift had new fresh front end incl new headlamps (incl the option of xenons), subtle rear end improvements, significant interior improvements, more equipment added.

Soldato
One from the Pistonheads Sunday Service at Brands Hatch. Some really cool cars there inc the Aston Martin DB7 next to me, a Renault 5GT Turbo 2, Jaguar XJ220 and the new Aerial Nomad to name a few -

audi137.jpg

Back
Top Bottom