*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
WARNING:

If you are going for the exotic quest from the raid, make sure your raid team consists of 2 Titans, 2 Warlocks and 2 Hunters. There are a number of steps to do after you get the quest and it's all fireteam based. Your fireteam must consist of a Titan, Warlock and Hunter and they ALL must have the 'siva engine' item that comes from the final chest along with the quest.

Best way I can think of people to do it is like I said make sure your composition is 2 of each, once the raid is complete and you grab quest split into 2 different fireteams with 1 of each class. Do the necessary steps from there.

Soldato
Dear god, just watched Slayerage & Epicookiez two man Aksis.....

Here we are questioning whether we have the DPS to six man and here they are doing it with two people....

*le sigh*

On the plus side I am up to 376 now so should be ok from a DPS point of view :p

I need to get the sodding thing completed. I have a Aksis final stage CP on my Warlock (I will run on my hunter from Aksis first stage).

Associate
Dear god, just watched Slayerage & Epicookiez two man Aksis.....

Here we are questioning whether we have the DPS to six man and here they are doing it with two people....

*le sigh*

Crazy right?! I was thinking the same re 6vs2 DPS :D

Best combo I've found for consistent damage. 3rd stun phase, 3 highest light cannon users x 6 or 7 charged shots with WoL and back to back tethers ;)

Associate
for the guys whos done Aksis, what do you think the recommended light is for the whole fight?
Im currently sitting at forever 365 (artifact is just not helping) and I was just getting done in just by looking! Everything else though, was fine

Associate
Had a good run in Arkon's Forge yesterday, I think since they've upped the drop rate of offerings the four of us who were in there just ran event after event...we did not do well when the Perfected Shanks appeared!

Got the AF fusion to drop and a load of legendary engrams, all helps to up the level. Should be raid ready soon.

Soldato
for the guys whos done Aksis, what do you think the recommended light is for the whole fight?
Im currently sitting at forever 365 (artifact is just not helping) and I was just getting done in just by looking! Everything else though, was fine

I haven't completed it but given it many tries. Running it last night at 368 I was surviving alright but you can still die so easily to the shanks and siva swarms. I think you could do it with a fireteam if everyone is in the 365-370 range but I think it would require an almost perfect run so would probably best recommend 370+. If you're struggling for an artefact, the chest at the first part of the Aksis fight can drop an artefact. It was what was holding me back but I got a 370 one last night (from 360) so a good boost to my light level.

Back
Top Bottom