Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
29mknyu.jpg

Some storage for my pc/watercooling gear and a cheap drill.

Soldato
Bring on the RAGE!

:mad: ours was under a tenner fairly sure. It looks like it raises the toast up and down itself, the buttons are informally cool :)
Different design I saw was a toaster but on its side, so you can see how well its done perfectly

How often does it totally burn the toast, some things are worth paying for if they do the job excellently for like 10 years then its kinda cheap in a different perspective

Permabanned
Very cool indeed. Fanless PoE in such a small form. May purchase in the new year.

A managed gigabit 8-port PoE switch for ~£200... not bad at all :)

The 16-port is a pretty good price too for that functionality... only competition in that price range is TP-Link and I wouldn't trust a TP-Link device as far as a professional shot-putter could hurl it.

Like you though, I'd rather fanless in my orifice.

Just helped Mrs Sexy get the shopping out of the boot and asked "Why have you got my Skechers box in the boot?"
You shouldn't have seen that
Why?
You've spoilt it now, I was in Brantano on Festival Park and they're shutting down so I got you exactly the same pair for £27 :eek: You can have one for best and one for tramping about in.

Result.

Good tip on these... just picked up two pairs in two different designs and they're wonderfully comfy... especially good timing as I'm going to do quite a bit of walking around London next week.

Soldato
Bring on the RAGE!

bits.jpg

In my defence, I always avoid any celebrity endorsed products like the plague, but decided to go for these two because I got a good deal and as anyone knows me would confirm, I pretty much live off of toast & tea, so I thought I'd treat myself! :D

Oh and this particular Sage kettle at least has poncy features to try and justify the price ;)

(...and they're not worth more than the counter) :D

I had the tea maker once, it's not bad but some pitfalls:

1. The stainless steel filter cradle filter is not fine enough, which is a common problem I have with all stainless steel filters.

2. There is a gap between the lip of the kettle and the filter they give you for that, which means that tea leaves can get into your tea.

3. You can't really just make one cups worth of tea, you have to make 2 cups worth. Using the keep warm feature for a 2nd cup a bit later is fine, but tea stains the inside so you need to clean it regularly, especially if it's sat in the kettle for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom