Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
The 16-port is a pretty good price too for that functionality... only competition in that price range is TP-Link and I wouldn't trust a TP-Link device as far as a professional shot-putter could hurl it.

What's your beef with tp-link? Using a 16 port managed switch at home and gig powerlinks had no bother.

Soldato
Soldato
Besides the water in the one cups are still sat in plastic before usage, so I empty and re-fill it every now and then.
What difference does that make ? :confused:

It the same as just about every bottle of water you can buy in a shop is in a plastic bottle..
Plus aren't the water filter jugs you can buy also made of plastic https://www.amazon.co.uk/BRITA-Alun...UTF8&qid=1481008301&sr=1-6&keywords=water+jug

I have this Variable Dispenser which the clear part is also plastic ;)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breville-V...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4NPJDRN1R1Z3GE4WS822

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow. That toaster doesnt look like it can do anything more than my stainless steel £30 one from tescos..............

That's a very tired argument.

A BMW doesn't do anything a Ford doesn't, but I know which I'd rather be driving, even if it costs more.

//insert any other random value comparison statement here.

Associate
gnr2017.png

A 2017 goal to work toward! :D

Caporegime
I'm not sure if thats an insult really..? :p

Of course it's not an insult you idiot.

THAT is an insult :D

Diddums knows about handling knobs. Learn something new every day :p

I had no choice. Every time I unzipped it went off like an ADHD python on crack so I had to learn how to tame the damn thing. I use a flute, like those chaps in India.

Back
Top Bottom