• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5ghz+5.1ghz++ delidded+ 8PACK Elite Tier and Xtreme Kabylake 7700K and 7600K bundles 5ghz+5.1ghz+del

OcUK Staff
OP
^ the 5g ones will not be 200 extra. They will also be delided with full warranty as well as guaranteed Oc. Looking at 75-100 extra. About 45% can do 5g 24-7 this way you remove silicon lottery and get cool and quiet too.

Soldato
Some fact for thought for the skeptics

Raja@ASUS used a scope to capture the current ramp with Prime AVX at 1.35v 5Ghz

6IBOVqI.jpg

150W, and that's worst case. That's less current than Skylake at 4.7Ghz

EDIT: Probably worth mentioning Prime AVX at that voltage, regardless of current most people will be thermally limited

Last edited:
Associate
Hi Ian I received my 8pack elite bundle 3 feb with i7 7700k at 5ghz and the Asus Hero mb and 16GB team group 3200mhz ram. Just wondering should the mb still be running the bios which hasn't been updated and should my I7 vcore be set at 1.36v?

I'm just wanting a peace of mind that my bundle has been processed correctly?

Cheers

Associate
Cheers for the reply, and thank you for this Awesome bundle, been giving it some stick since Friday and the PC is flawless just as expected Mr 8pack, I recommend these bundles to anyone who is upgrading..

This had been an upgrade from AMD FX-9370 @ 4.9ghz, on a Asus crosshair v formula-z mb and I gained 500points on cinebench and 1000 on time spy.

Cheers for the peace of mind

Back
Top Bottom