• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5ghz+5.1ghz++ delidded+ 8PACK Elite Tier and Xtreme Kabylake 7700K and 7600K bundles 5ghz+5.1ghz+del

OcUK Staff
OP
No 5g I think we will sell separately at some stage. The top bins for sure not we have business customers who care very much about 200-300mhz.

Mark board chip mems minimum. Just order!!

Huntz I think yours should be done Wednesday looking at what I have to do tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
No 5g I think we will sell separately at some stage. The top bins for sure not we have business customers who care very much about 200-300mhz.

Mark board chip mems minimum. Just order!!

Huntz I think yours should be done Wednesday looking at what I have to do tomorrow.

Over £500+ for cpu bin - a bit steep. I know there is work involved, but a huge penalty. Shame really would have fancied this otherwise. Ho Hum.

Back
Top Bottom