*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2016/2017 Fantasy Football League*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Never played fantasy football before but a friend persuaded me to have a go on the a Sky FF half season league. Quite enjoying it (although guessing the Arsenal forward line for the Watford game is giving me a slection headache).

I may turn up for the OCUK one next year.

Associate
Played Carroll while benching Crouch this week and vice-versa last week, managed to get 3 points from them instead of 22... d'oh

On a brighter note I managed to edge into 1st in the normal league and H2H league, so it's all downhill from here on out :p

Soldato
Had Costa as my captain, but I also had Defoe and Lukaku. Lukaku got 18 points (pre-bonus). Had Jakupovic on the bench for Courtois. Haven't changed my team in 3/4 game weeks now. Still will get ~70 points this week.

Soldato
Meh. I have a sort of transfer policy for my Sky FF team - I normally wait until a player has had their game before transferring them out. Had I adhered to it, I would have transferred out Giroud and brought in Lukaku a straight swap.

For some reason I fancied Kane that day - which needed some money freeing up. As a result I transferred out Hazard instead of Alli. And of course no Giroud and no Lukaku.

Somewhat grumpy by late Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom