*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2016/2017 Fantasy Football League*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Quite a few i know failed to qualify for the cup!

Yeah, I'm top of the league and didn't qualify again this year!

Same thing happened last year as well I think (or maybe year before), didn't qualify due to having a dodgy GW17. Bit of a crappy qualification system, had I given it more thought I might have played my WC in GW17 instead of GW19 although to be honest it was just a case of a couple of players not performing (captain Kane at home to Burnley should be a fairly safe bet right?) and a couple getting randomly benched and replaced with dross.

Man of Honour
News about Costa coming so late in the week is annoying; I wanted to bring Giroud in this week so had transferred out Flukaku, had I known Costa was being dropped I would have have ditched him instead. Was the usual dillemna about waiting for team news versus losing money on price changes during the week, which backfired on this occasion. Might even struggle to get 11 players out if my injury doubts don't make it.

Only saving grace is I had planned to use All Out Attack chip this week, but was waiting til this morning before casting it. Would have been wasted as formation will revert to 3-5-2 anyway.

Man of Honour
Saving wildcard as only used the first WC a couple of weeks ago, meaning that in general I am happy with with squad for the next few weeks. Hopefully be OK as one of my injury doubts was Brunt who has just been named in the starting XI.

Soldato
Fair play, i used my 1st wc in week 5 haha I can't believe I'm still in the cup run despite some awful results. Played my wc today though really hope it pays off.

Anyone know if Ake will play for Chelsea?

Man of Honour
Can't see Ake starting, Conte has said he'll be at the match but "not sure if he'll make the bench". I think he has mainly been recalled as cover for Alonso who has some injury concern.

Soldato
Pretty much all the players who played today got 'something special' except Allen.. Koscielny and Holebas got a clean sheet. Walker a clean sheet and an assist. Snodgrass an Assist. Sanchez a clean sheet and a goal (he is my captain, so hopefully he gets a +3). And finally Defoe scored. Still have Azpilicueta, Courtois, Lukaku and Costa to lay, who will probably be replaced by Capoue. Good till now :)

Soldato
I normally have a chuck the towel in moment and I think I just hit this seasons.

Loads of transfers but forgot to click wildcard cost me 46 points, I chose Costa over Kane, removed Alonso and I had McCauley in. I'm top in two leagues and 8th in a league with over 300 people in. Best I can see I will be down to 6th, 7th & 19th so far.

**** you fantasy football, **** you

Man of Honour
Conte said he has a back injury and hasn't trained, but probably a smokescreen / white lie. It could be a case of him saying he isn't fit but the physio/coach disagrees or whatever.

It's annoying, Chelsea are home to Hull next week so I am loathe to get rid of him however by the time we get any clarity his value will probably have plummeted by at least 0.2. Giroud picked up an injury today and Zlatan is also flagged (I'm assuming he'll be OK though) so I might need my transfer to sort that out anyway.

Soldato
I normally have a chuck the towel in moment and I think I just hit this seasons.

Loads of transfers but forgot to click wildcard cost me 46 points, I chose Costa over Kane, removed Alonso and I had McCauley in. I'm top in two leagues and 8th in a league with over 300 people in. Best I can see I will be down to 6th, 7th & 19th so far.

**** you fantasy football, **** you

I did the same thing last season. Absolute nightmare

Soldato
Started the gameweek watching Kane score hat trick and not having him thinking i was going to have a fail week. Ended up with 89points (thanks Alonso!)

5th in OCUK league now :)

Soldato
This was a decent week for me although most people I'm trying to compete with also did well. The only downside was McAuley coming on for Costa.

Annoyingly when I was making my transfers, I only found out Costa was not gonna play when I had already made two changes otherwise I would have got Kane in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom