• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
I think it's really restrictive having to short the shunt resistors to open up the power limit. That should be a VGA BIOS facility. I can see the point with the likes of Zotac cards who are clearly not receptive to any kind of mod to the GPU, but the likes of EVGA Classified's which are made and marketed for H2O and LN2, it's totally unnecessary to force people into hardware mods that could be mitigated with software mods.

Soldato
That was to the UK location centre!!
It had to be sent back in it's original packaging = £25.00 each way.

Believe reseller should handle it but can be sent directly to UK RMA

Gigabyte starting to track RMA issues on this forum if you post up. any issues drop a message on here if your not happy with RMA via reseller or direct with them and a Media member will take a look at it :)

Associate
Believe reseller should handle it but can be sent directly to UK RMA

Gigabyte starting to track RMA issues on this forum if you post up. any issues drop a message on here if your not happy with RMA via reseller or direct with them and a Media member will take a look at it :)

Thanks for the response, this can only be good news after my experience with them.
Now once I've forgotten about the £50.00 I might be in the market for Gigabyte gear again!!

Soldato
Thanks for the response, this can only be good news after my experience with them.
Now once I've forgotten about the £50.00 I might be in the market for Gigabyte gear again!!

One bad thread post and spread and multiple , so best to stamp on it and help out :)
Can see what happened to EVGA this time around. No wonder why they went for a triple. Had to A , cool the hot, B - show it can cool the hot chip, C- they have gone all out to correct mistakes of the past

Soldato
Mine are here, packaging is very nice I have to say. Hopefully I'm not going to get buyers remorse when the aftermarket versions come out.

Very nice! Let us know how they are noise/temps/overclocks etc :D

Both mine are going underwater, got the blocks and plates ready. Just hope there is a decent amount of stock in tonight.

Soldato
  • Delivered
Your parcel was delivered on Friday 10th March 2017 at 10:14

Sat at work waiting for me, test run Monday on air then get block fitted and put into my main PC Wednesday.

Man of Honour
OP
Mine are here, packaging is very nice I have to say. Hopefully I'm not going to get buyers remorse when the aftermarket versions come out.

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

a7sLAlT.jpg

Date 10/03/2017, Make Founders Edition, Speed, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your GTX 1080 Ti.

Back
Top Bottom