• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Superposition Benchmark.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Been stressing my new card out today with this and it's all good up to +100/+500. Above those values, the program crashes. Can I take that as an indicator the card isn't stable at those freqs?

Associate
I'm heading the air cooled 1080ti results on Ryzen at 1080 Extreme.
1999MHz seems to be the highest sustainable TI clock on air.

Superposition_Benchmark_v1.0_5883_1494072870.png

Soldato
Ok that's too bad. I thought I'd see artefacts before CTD and was hoping there was just an issue with Unigine.

As a general guide, artefacts are normally due to too an overclock which is too high on the memory and a crash/lockup is more core related. Just back off by 13mhz on the core till you get no crashes or lockups.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
As a general guide, artefacts are normally due to too an overclock which is too high on the memory and a crash/lockup is more core related. Just back off by 13mhz on the core till you get no crashes or lockups.

Gave it a shot, looks like I'm capped at +100/500.

6Ssw64e.png

Back
Top Bottom