It's too hot :(

Soldato
Heads up for those who hate the heat. Could be reaching 30+ next weekend. Which is a miracle considering it's a bank holiday weekend!

You think that's hot? I pray for 30 degrees lol... Hitting 37 degrees feeling like 42 (humidity :() in Chiang Mai currently, the Northern cooler part of Thailand lol... My body takes a battering from the heat lol (I'm a daywalker)

Off to Bangkok.....ITS only gonna get hotter...:(

Soldato
I generally can handle it as I go out in the evenings where it's much nicer. I can't handle being breakfast lunch and dinner from all manner of beasties. I was in Cm zoo the other day...got assaulted (yep) by a bunch of bees/mosquitos or whatever they were..(at least 4 bites) .almost fell in the animal enclosure...my glasses did...so I wander around blind as a bat for a zoo official to help me get em back. We had a bit of a flood in the city as well..entire streets in knee deep water and some are out in boats lol. Still it didn't last too long as the blistering sun was in full force mid morning....the joys :D

Man of Honour
had the aircon on today, its not to bad at the moment so its off. best investment ever.
does not need to be any hotter 24c is more than hot enough thank you, that's enough to be stood outside in shorts and tshirt feeling rather warm and get sunburnt. Don't understand people who want it like up in the 30s.
Then again people say the same when I'm not wearing a coat in winter and think I'm mad.

Associate
I like hot weather, but only because of the way it looks so you could say I like sunny weather. I don't like the heat though and prefer it when it's cold, because at least then you can wear extra layers and you're not sweating.

Soldato
had the aircon on today, its not to bad at the moment so its off. best investment ever.
does not need to be any hotter 24c is more than hot enough thank you, that's enough to be stood outside in shorts and tshirt feeling rather warm and get sunburnt. Don't understand people who want it like up in the 30s.
Then again people say the same when I'm not wearing a coat in winter and think I'm mad.
Sunburn isn't dependent on ambient temperature.

Soldato
We've reached the dizzy heights of ~25C around Witts Hill (east Southampton) today, not convinced I want to go for a fast training cycle ride in this heat, or even a gentle pootle!

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=50.93&lon=-1.36&sat=1

I was working in the Tesco Express there this afternoon. Drove past Woodmill Activity Centre, was so jelly of kids doing water sports, I felt like running and jumping in the river for a cool off.

Back
Top Bottom