It's too hot :(

Soldato
Bizarre few weeks where it's gone from 12 (bloody freezing) to 25 (not so bad) to 15 (leather jackets back out) to 28 (maybe take a spare shirt to work), to 30 today and then 15 again at the weekend.

I almost want the hot, wet, typhoony weather back so at least I know where I stand.

How is 12 degrees bloody freezing?! 0 degrees and below is bloody freezing my definition :).

Soldato
Looks like we are giving the South of France a run for its money. Not bad. But the ice bucket is at the ready; failing that, I'm taking the dogs to the sea. :p

LOL, You'll be pleased to know max temps will be upto 10C colder from tomorrow. :D

Said a 7-10C drop is expended on the radio. Can't imagine many happy campers getting out of bed for that either. ;)

Caporegime
Weather's been lovely this weekend. Had an afternoon out in the garden yesterday and a BBQ in the evening. I'm hoping history won't repeat itself and we actually have an extended period of sunny hot weather rather than warm rainy weather this summer. 28-30c would be nice.

Soldato
Been a very nice day today, fancied a 'Leo Sayer' but the missus decided we were going out for a bit, managed to get back to watch the Elite League Play-off final on BBC and then get to kick up the Dyson fan (best buy I've made in ages!!) tonight while in bed.

I don't really like the sun though as I burn really quickly (got sunburnt last Feb in San Fran!!) so was glad to be driving round the Peak District in my air-conditioned car.

Back
Top Bottom