Retro console and games thread

Soldato
Here is a question....I used to have a magedrive game - can you name it? The following clues are all I have:

I think it may have been a jap import
I am sure it had a yellow cover on the box
The main charater may have used a yoyo
The soundtrack was very "classic japanese music"
I was certain it was called something like "Mr Komatsu"

Unleash the detectives, I've googled lots and all I have found is a bunch of diggers!

Soldato
Err... Cool Spot?

33382-cool-spot-usa-1459168336.jpg

Soldato
Finally had a price drop on Ebay for a game I've been wanting for quite some time.. I shall post when it arrives ;)

Clue: Is on PS1, you move yourself and the world.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sad times, my new RGB cable for my Mega Drive doesn't output green so looks like it has to go back. It does however look and sound so much clearer than the RF cable! In the mean time, has anyone got any game recommendations for it as I seem to have lost half my games over the years.

Man of Honour
no idea lol

What do you think about my other post, regarding the NES cable ?

MW2 was definitely a Steam title. You could probably activate them to your account via Steam support. You'd probably have to upload the product key and they deactivate from the original account I think.

Maybe the the cable is wired to the wrong connections inside the SCART socket to suit the NES's audio and/or video output?

Can't you connect RCA phono from NES to RCA phono on TV? OR maybe use a RCA to RCA cable to one of those SCART blocks with the yellow, red, white RCA sockets on them.

Back
Top Bottom