• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 56 Owners Thread

Associate
Got my order in when it said 1 left, but it says "Pending Quote, payment not yet confirmed" but the money has gone out. it has only been about an hour so may update soon :) maybe :(

Soldato
I've got a delivery sometime after 11am. I plan to fit the OcUK Tech Labs AIO GPU cooler to a reference Sapphire RX Vega 56. I can monitor every reading with HWiNFo. Also goes to my G15 LCD. I'm upgrading from an Asus DCII 280X top (1140/1300Mhz, default 1070/1600Mhz).

First pic:
http://imgur.com/a/T8OuH

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine on order, went for good old MSI again. I am going to retire my GTX 1080 Ti (Pass on to family, or MM) and be having the first all AMD build in years !

Vega 56 performance / price looks great to me.

Associate
I think Boom has some undiagnosed illness which means he's incapable of keeping a graphics card for more than a few months. Some genetically engineered trout bit him during a fishing trip and he's new powerless to keep his computer unmolested for longer than X days.

I would offer commiserations but it actually sounds like a wonderful cure to procrastinating whether to get a card! :D

Back
Top Bottom