• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Volta Titan V Owners Thread

Soldato
Got to say its damn ugly in Gold. What were they thinking

You had to sell Gold bar's to buy one, so at least it should partly resemble one :D

I think it looks neat though.

Kaap, how does a pair perform in mGPU mode out of curiosity? Unless I am mistaken for DX12 mGPU based games your not using SLI but rather mGPU mode. I believe DX12 mode of Dues Ex Mankind divided uses this, as does Tomb Raider DX12 mode and Ashs's of the singularity DX12 mode. Would be awsome to see if these GPU's even work in that situation and what scaling would be like :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
You had to sell Gold bar's to buy one, so at least it should partly resemble one :D

I think it looks neat though.

Kaap, how does a pair perform in mGPU mode out of curiosity? Unless I am mistaken for DX12 mGPU based games your not using SLI but rather mGPU mode. I believe DX12 mode of Dues Ex Mankind divided uses this, as does Tomb Raider DX12 mode and Ashs's of the singularity DX12 mode. Would be awsome to see if these GPU's even work in that situation and what scaling would be like :eek:

I think the only one that uses mGPU DX12 mode is Ashes of the Singularity. For the others you need a SLI bridge to run DX12 mGPU.

I will post some Ashes mGPU scores later when I move the cards around.

Soldato
It's a shame that hasn't really taken off, but I knew explicit MGPU wouldn't. Still no real incentive for developers since the onus has been taken off GPU vendors to implement a solution.

Soldato
They really need to get rid of the green light up text on the blower cards. Hardly any PC components are done in green, especially motherboards. Combined with the most popular color red, you have Christmas all year round in your case.

Man of Honour
OP
It's a shame that hasn't really taken off, but I knew explicit MGPU wouldn't. Still no real incentive for developers since the onus has been taken off GPU vendors to implement a solution.

Just been giving DX10 Vantage a go for a bit of fun and it was pretty good.

Score X75 867

With NVIDIA Titan V(1x) @1980/1000

And Intel Core i9-7980XE @4.8

Graphics Score 74 634

CPU Score 110 556

Drivers 388.59

https://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5662405

Score P106 460

With NVIDIA Titan V(1x) @1980/1000

And Intel Core i9-7980XE @4.8

Graphics Score 105 091

CPU Score 110 790

https://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5662404

Soldato
Nice, it's a shame you can't fit one of the universal blocks. Really want to see how well Volta responds to water. Pascal doesn't really all that well. Least not compared to architectures of old.

Soldato
i feel like i might have to email you with some stuff to run on this and your various systems for the sake of bench marking the scalability of some of my 4th year uni coursework, CPUs and GPUs of which I cannot get access to haha.

Back
Top Bottom