Dodgy dealings outside my house

Capodecina
Soldato
There was an item on BBC News last night about the Police (somewhere in the UK) being given permission to arrest and fine people for "loitering" around some housing estate. Probably never happen but will gain brownie points for someone.

Associate
Think about the consequences of your intervention for a second. You are trying to put a wedge in something people want to do and will continue to do.

Best case scenario they will get spooked and move somewhere else, worse case scenarios you will cause paranoia within a gang, someone might end up ratting, someone could get killed over this, possible future gang bloodshed, all while the person who wanted his drugs will STILL continue to find and take his drugs.

The fact is that the drug user will continue to get whatever drugs they want, it's also a fact that drug prohibition is completely not working and in any and all cases, it makes the issue much worse and leads to potential increases in other more serious crimes; is to just ignore it.

Lets try to forget all the propaganda and lies we've been fed about drugs as children and try to grow up and deal with things face on. If you're worried about rubbish, I'm sure a drug dealer will be EXTREMELY glad that you came and had a word with them. If you shop this guy you are just going to get an unprofessional dealer/young child take his place.

Oh no, a scumbag might get killed!

Soldato
Yea, back on topic chaps. If you want to argue so much take it to PM. Also, some of those posts are longer than dissertations :eek:. How can anyone care that much about an internet argument?! 3am for you, I guess .

It's not caring about internet arguments. It's caring about the future of the world and particularly this country, and it's going downhill.

I mean the last person has literally said a death sentence is just for someone who looks like a drug dealer and has dropped litter. I despair. Does no one else see just how self-pwning this mind-frame is? We've now reached a point in society where people are calling for help just to communicate purely because they are afraid.

I keep trying because I hope that people can realise, and many people have in fact come to realise, and the more people who realise, the more we can slow down our demise. Unfortunately on discussion forums you get trolls who are just wannabe comedians, want to personally attack you and go all keyboard warrior for posting general ideas, while forgetting that the ideas posted have been posted purely in good faith.

Soldato
Get one of those high pitched things that deters teenagers?

We have had a few youths loitering down the road the guy who lived there put a 700w security lamp out the front that got triggered when they went past, it was directed right where they stood.

They moved on, it was blinding.

Man of Honour
Awhile back girl in a white car used to pull up outside my house, sit there fiddling on her phone, after awhile some random bloke (sometimes one I'd seen before but usually different) would come along, often looking a bit worried about being observed and get in and they'd drive off, about an hour later return and they'd get out again and walk off - sometimes happened 2-3 times in the same day. Can only guess what was going on there.

She's a driving instructor.

Caporegime
Awhile back girl in a white car used to pull up outside my house, sit there fiddling on her phone, after awhile some random bloke (sometimes one I'd seen before but usually different) would come along, often looking a bit worried about being observed and get in and they'd drive off, about an hour later return and they'd get out again and walk off - sometimes happened 2-3 times in the same day. Can only guess what was going on there.
gym buddies, going to get a meal somewhere could be almost anything

Soldato
Poor OP. First, there's people loitering outside his house making a nuisance of themselves... And now he's got trolls loitering inside his help thread, writing short stories about their personal insecurities.

Good luck fella, hopefully they'll all find somewhere else to congregate soon. ;)

Soldato
I have skimmed over this thread and it seems nobody (that I can see) has yet suggested taking down the registration of the car / cars involved and the times that this is happening. Then calling 101 again until you get a response.

OP has every right to report this and get it stopped if he believes there is illegal activity involved. If you don't like the current drug laws then campaign to get them changed. If this is criminal behaviour then it should be stopped. Anyone who happily litters and disrespects someones garden is a lowlife and needs to be set back on track regardless of what else they are up to.

Sorry if my old school views offend your human rights.

Soldato
Breaking Bad has some good ideas on dealing with drug dealers.

But yea, if you want the police to actually react. Call 999 and say you saw one holding a gun. Even if they don't have one they will still get busted for the drugs anyway :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't understand what the brown box is for. If you're buying drugs, a brown box is going to be a huge quantity i.e. the kind of thing that's probably dealt with in someone's house instead of in the street.

They might be buying NOx canisters?

Soldato
Wow, some people put way too much effort into internet arguments on these forums. Surely no one else reads the posts once they go past 3 A4 sides (front and back) :D.

Maybe buy a cheap IP camera or something and a sign saying CCTV in operation in the window. Might work and/or at least you have video if you want to involve the police?

Soldato
Who really cares.

Go out and ask them not to litter in your garden, but who cares what they're up to otherwise. get on with your day and let them get on with theirs.

Back
Top Bottom