*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
has anyone ordered from MMOGA?
Purchased a game and then later xbox live credit for my son, paid in sterling
After confirming the payment the confirmation screen listed the payment in euros not sterling and my bank have charged me a non sterling transaction fee and commission fee for both transactions
Has anyone encountered similar

Permabanned
Yeh i got that too, also got witcher 3 from that error, think there may have been other game to.

I took advantage of a Witcher 3 season pass give away deal on GOG and when I got it they gave the whole game to me. Sadly I didn't realise that until after I'd bought the Game of the Year edition in a sale so now I have two versions on GOG as well as one on Steam. :rolleyes:

Associate
Given their relationship GoG should pretty much always have Witcher 3 for the cheapest price. Makes no sense for them to be beaten on price for the series.

Associate
well gog developed withcher series i thought anyway ?

Yep, CD Projekt set up Good Old Games and developed the Witcher series. It just seems insane to me that at any time you'd be able to buy the Witcher 3 anywhere cheaper. (obviously in this instance this doesn't apply). I'm almost glad I don't have the disposable income at the moment to justify purchases. Hopefully It'll be even cheaper at some point in the future!

No idea why they don’t have it at th cheapest price.
They do at the moment....I was just letting loose a jumble of consciousness...sorry to confound the issue!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom