*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
I have some game keys if anyone would like them - Lethal League from a PC Gamer promotion and games I'm not going to play from the Humblebundle February pack (Black the Fall, Life is Strange, The Norwood Suite, Owlboy, Snake Pass and Tacoma. Please let me know if you'd like any of them. (not posting the key's directly to avoid 'drive-by' incidents and ensure they go to 'propoer' OKUKers).

The Norwood Suite would be great. Thanks!

Soldato
I have some game keys if anyone would like them - Lethal League from a PC Gamer promotion and games I'm not going to play from the Humblebundle February pack (Black the Fall, Life is Strange, The Norwood Suite, Owlboy, Snake Pass and Tacoma. Please let me know if you'd like any of them. (not posting the key's directly to avoid 'drive-by' incidents and ensure they go to 'propoer' OKUKers).

If Snake Pass is still available, i'd (read, my son) would love it please!

Permabanned
Bah, I was hoping GMG had a sub £5 copy of AC Unity. I bought it on release but refunded because it was broken beyond belief, hence my reluctance to pay more than five quid for it. The search continues.

cdkeys -
Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One - Digital Code £0.99
Assassin's Creed Unity PC Worldwide - £12.99

gmg has it for £10.

Soldato
Well worth it IMO, I've enjoyed what I've played of it so far.

I was actually about to buy this but then I thought I better check my games library. As it turns out, I've had this game sitting in my library since 4th November, 2015! Never installed once, so that has changed and I've installed today. I'm really enjoying indie titles at the moment, so really looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom