*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Is this just like Fortnite or?
I watched a few people streaming it and it seems a bit gimmicky. There is a human director that will go around talking to each of the players and can close zones off and set of nukes. There are also no guns, just a bow and an axe. It's definitely not my cup of tea.

Soldato
I watched a few people streaming it and it seems a bit gimmicky. There is a human director that will go around talking to each of the players and can close zones off and set of nukes. There are also no guns, just a bow and an axe. It's definitely not my cup of tea.
Hunger games then haha

Any good deals for DOOM and ROTTR?

Caporegime
Is there a site out there which is monitoring all the digital distribution stores like Steam, Origin, Uplay, GOG, Battle.net, Humble, etc. for PC games sales so that you don't have to mess about checking each one yourself? It'd be a handy feature.

Associate
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/sniper-ghost-warrior-trilogy Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy for 75p.

Games included:

• Sniper Art of Victory
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Map Pack
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Second Strike
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Digital Extras
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Multiplayer Expansion Pack
  • Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Soundtrack

I know it's probably clear by the price and the games listed (thanks digitalx), but this "Trilogy" does not contain Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, released in April 2017. Just in case someone thinks it might :)

Last edited:
Associate
Fun fact, the developers ran a kickstarter for another game "Ghost Theory" and post updates every 3-6 months explaining how they aren't working on the game and will come back to it later when "things improve".
Wow...looking at some of the Kickstarter comments that looks like an example of KS done the wrong way...

Associate
Wow...looking at some of the Kickstarter comments that looks like an example of KS done the wrong way...
Oh it was definitely a cluster****, I just didn't want to rant too much as it would just seem I had a grudge. It was always an ambitious project but complete mismanagement of funds, their own IP's such as Dex (profits of which were to be used to fund this game) and their community have led me to avoid them like the plague.

Caporegime
Apparently it's Alien day today. So you can get Alien Isolation Collection for £8.74 on Steam or Humble Bundle. As well as Alien Colonial Marines for £6.24 and Aliens vs Predator for £2.49

Associate
Anyone seen any reference to May Bank Holiday Offers coming up, hoping to get Far Cry 5 cheaper
Also Arma III free to play on Steam this weekend

Back
Top Bottom