**** Official Fallout 76 Thread ****

Man of Honour
Someone sent me this image from the end of last year, dont know how real it is, but if it is then they at the very least got the name of the upcoming game right. (sweary blacked out)

HywfQyf.jpg

Associate
I think the vault will be your multiplayer hub where you can trade upgrade your stuff and form parties like the original guild wars did

Soldato
Who says this isn't? Other than those looking for attention.

It would seem odd that they were releasing another SP fallout as their last major title was a SP fallout. The last time we saw two elder scrolls in a row, the second one was an MMO. Also there have been mutterings about fallout online for a long time now. Fingers crossed it's not though.

Caporegime
Someone sent me this image from the end of last year, dont know how real it is, but if it is then they at the very least got the name of the upcoming game right. (sweary blacked out)

HywfQyf.jpg

Why would they not make a new Elder Scrolls game just because the seperate online game is doing rubbish? Skyrim sold 30 million+ copies...

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks convincing to me, plus there's been a lot of leakers on 4chan anyway, especially AC Origins. Given back in 2017 they knew of Fallout 76.. says it all.

Soldato
Hasn't this been the case for a while though? Its been nearly 7 years since Skyrim.

Yea, but this set the foundations. It's another spin off project, with little to no input to the main games. With this release, it's incredibly unlikely any news of a new TES game will come this year or next. It's funny, as I bought Skyrim on the switch a couple of months back which means I've owned it on almost every systems its on (bar PS4/3) and all iterations. So I'm one of the mugs that keeps buying it. I was even playing it last night in bed (SLAYING DRAGONS IN BED THOUGH!) but I want another ES game. Badly, on a new engine, nice and pretty. I just don't think it will happen, and if it does, it will be even more dumbed down than Skyrim was.

Back
Top Bottom