• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gigabyte RMA refused

Associate
Hi Dave054,

Okay you can send the card back to us if you like, we will try and repair or replace with the same model or one higher but will check with you first. The serial number will be on the original box yes.

Hi
I have similar problem with my gtx 1060 3GB Gigabyte 2x Windforce ,Card crashes under load and shows artifacts.

Bought it april 2018 ,I have original invoice ,unfortunately lost my details to account to send this back to original place of buy .

Can you help me with that?
thanks

Soldato
Could someone rename the thread, GIGA-man delivers? Although that said I clicked to check there wasnt a problem as I am on a gigabyte motherboard, with no problems. To find we also have epic support.

Associate
Hi Tid7,

If you e-mail [email protected] with your serial number and report the faults I will get some one to look into this. Please be patient though as my main RMA person is on holiday so things are a little slower than normal. Please make sure to mention you talked to GIG-MAN too.

Thanks

Associate
Hi Tid7,

If you e-mail [email protected] with your serial number and report the faults I will get some one to look into this. Please be patient though as my main RMA person is on holiday so things are a little slower than normal. Please make sure to mention you talked to GIG-MAN too.

Thanks
Hi I did that but did not mention about you ,and they told me that apparentlly distribution of my card is france(I bought in Uk retailer not ebay) and they only can try to repair it if possible(not replace etc.)
thanks

Back
Top Bottom