Project Phanteks ROG Elite Edition

Associate
OP
Fan configuration specifications

I have to try and explain the configuration we intend to use for you guys just tell me if anything is unclear .

Controllers will be 1 aquaero 6 XT with a 6LT flashed for slave configuration and 3 aquabus USB power ultra so all in all the nr of channels for fans/pumps is 11 in total and each provide 30w 5 amps I believe and will be using a aquabus Farbverk for RGB control , 2 flowmeters aquabus hispeed USB .
Got another modification implemented soon just talked to aqua computers techs today got a solution that will be sweet ,will reveal that as soon as the hardware is ready.

And here comes one of the main ideas for this project for us "to pwn or not to pwn ?" this system will run 100% pwn controlled to prove also its a very viable option .
The water pumps fans everything will be PWN and from a personal opinion and experience this will make for a smoother more power saving build.
The EK D5 pwn pumps offer some advantages to i think much better RPM as low as down to 0 the vario D5 never goes under 500 600 rpm and this give more and better head pressure so it makes more effective cooling in short .

Last edited:
Associate
OP
hi lades time for an update got alof of components this week so hope the pics will do ;)

Nearly all aqua computer parts in place god they have robbed me blind it feels like but good gear especially those M2 blocks are nice .

Changed to the ROG badge ofc

Bought a proper well insulated power cord.

And memory blocks arrived as well so all waterblocks are done except the GPU blocks .

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Time for a parts update got some more goodies that have arrived
YBPgBp.jpg
Got the monsoon ubertubebender kit so now it's a success
iDDX0a.jpg

Radiators are here aswell starting to actually look like it's coming to be part for the project at least .
And custom fittings ordered.
The reservoirs and mounts should be incoming next week . Just look at the designe on the gear from singularity amazing.
YM6eOB.jpg
JQcDtw.jpg
PPmT32.jpg
YBPgBp.jpg

Associate
OP
Hello gentlemen and lady's sorry for a way overdue update on this build but i haven't got that much news e few bits and pieces and a egotistical self indulgent purchase i just had to get hope i made a good choice "feels like it " so far I happened to pull the trigger by mistake ? Hehe no one but the wife is supposed to swallow that innocent mistake
Well the stork dropped of a new baby at the doorstep Thursday a new Noblechair EPIC real leather black amazing piece luxury must have gear yes? Expensive but seams worth every penny so far . Any bought one aswell could maybe drop a comment on longer usage?

Back to the build log shall we are bitting our fingernails the project members we are still waiting on more sponsors replies for the project and we worked very hard on the presentation for this project that we hope will make an impact since no previous builds all of us has done in the past has been displayed for any community's .

It makes this a challenge to get credibility when asking big brands to take the chance on a wild card project but we managed to get 3 sponsorships so far and from very established custom builder brand s and that is incredibly honorable gesture from these guys and awesome support for this build.

Ice Modz uberskillled customsleeving fellow "vikings" from Iceland makes the best custom cables for a custom build we have yet seen superb craftsmanship so great honour to have them put their faith in this project .
And I couldn't hardly believe it but Daniel Cannon owner of Singularity Computers custombuilding Epically skilled in custombuild in my world and the lads on the project has been a great inspiration throughout the years has joined with both sponsored parts and consulting role makes us very humbled indeed and the feeling of we actually have something good going for us with the idea around this project , and gives us a lot more heavyweight support and the experience they bring to the table makes the "delusions of grandeure my half serious but yet nightmarish name in my head for the project feel a lot further away.

So i humbly asked for input to make a better buildlog aswell i would love some ideas and constructive input about ur thoughts and ideas since I'm unfortunately serverly dyslexic I'm not the best when it comes to writing from thought to paper "thank god for spell correction" and another major fault is that I'm not English

Soldato
Can't wait to see more of this build. It has so much potential.

It'd be good to see a mini review of the chair if/when possible too.

Associate
Looking foreward to this being finished, i would 100% do the fans on pwm just make sure that each chanel only has 1 tacho signal from the fans but i'm sure you knew that

Back
Top Bottom